Saturday, August 1, 2009

Good To Your Earhole

I'm A DJ, not a Mainstream DJ, Not a Backpack DJ, or_______ DJ.  I AM A DJ!!!  With that said, there's a lot of music I like but rarely get to play in a live setting.  The following is a live set I recorded at The Libra Lounge in Houston, Tx on 7/25/09.  for an hour straight it was all about my likes.  This is for lovers of Beats, Rhymes, and Sangaz (Singers for my refined people)!!!! Most of these songs are Album cuts, and are some of my favorites.  
Use Your Headphones at work, Not responsible for lost jobs!!!
Enjoy. 

Tracklisting for Mix

Me & My Baby & My Cadillac-Sleepy Brown

How We Ride-Mannie Fresh ft. David Banner & Bun B.

Unhappy-Outkast

Call Me- Slum Village ft. Dwele

Who Wanna -Lil Wayne

Extracurricular - Raj Smoove ft. Cutlass

Pass The Blunt-Missy Elliott

Something To Behold-Foreign Exchange

Fight/Love Q-Tip ft. Kanye West & Raphael Saadiq

Foolin’ Around Rhymefest ft. Dres

Never Give You Up- Raphael Saadiq ft CJ Hilton & Stevie Wonder

Sucker MCs Run DMC

T.O.N.Y.(Blaknif’s May 9th Remix) Solange ft. Ghostface

Something About You-Zo & Tigallo

Elevator Musik Curen$y

Wordplay-Wale’ ft Curen$y

Hot Shit -Wale’ ft. Peedi Crack & Black Thought

The Burning Bush-88Keys ft. Redman

I Can’t Help It (Blaknificent Misses Home Mix) Michael Jackson




No comments:

Post a Comment